Chase tried training underwear on today. I figured why not, he's been showing interest in the toliet, so we'd give it a go when he woke up from his nap. He went through two pair in less than an hour and he sat on the potty and pushed (although it was very cute) without any success. Right before he wet the second pair of undies, he signed toliet (which usually means he pooped in his diaper) and ran to the bathroom. I thought maybe he would do it! Well, Kelton ran after us and said he needed to go too! Great, Chase has socially peed before, he's going to do it! They both gathered around the toliet and Kelton dropped his shorts and looked at Chase confidently and said, "Watch and learn Chase!" :) I loved it! Chase didn't go, but after a quick toot, I just told him good job and thanked him for trying. He ran off happy with the diaper back on!
Maybe next time! :)
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Watch and Learn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Watch and learn?! That is hilarious..... oh, I wish I had been there for that one!!
Post a Comment