Tuesday, July 15, 2008

07-06-08 Kelton's First Primary Talk (the first time through)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be great to have your first child give his first talk--congrats!
To answer your question, we've been married 3 years. We got married July 9th in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple in American Fork Utah.

Amanda said...

Your kid is such a cutie! Anyways girl, nothing is too much T.M.I. with me. i am such an open book. Actually your story made me feel better because my period can be that way too. So it is good to hear a success story, but sometimes I feel like I am going crazy because I had to go to the doctor today for like the millionth time and I thought man I am tired.

Lisa said...

It is probably good that we don't live close to each other. I would be pinching his cheeks all the time. He is soooo cute!! I love the way he says the word "know." Great job Kelton!! I can't get over how cute he is!!

The Wimpy Mother said...

Adorable! I can't get enough of those cheeks. Poor Weston get mother smothers all over his chubby cheeks but I can't help myslef!