Wednesday, July 9, 2008

7-9-08 Just Another Day!

Kelton has been dying to play with friends, so today the Ky and Collie came over and played for the most of the time with the trains, but then got to golf a little on the Wii. They were all cheering for each other and it was so funny to see how each of them got excited!

They had so much fun! All sharing the controllers and giggling about their shots! I think in the whole 15 minutes, they might have finished two holes! Great job guys! :)


Later that day, Taelin and her pile o' toys. She loves having options! And I love it when they get to the age when they can sit and play and be content for a while! She loves it!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Vanessa! This is Ashley Cramer (used to be Ashley Pitts). I found your blog while I was blog hopping and wanted to say hi! You have such a cute family!!! I've been married for 3 years, and we have a one and 19 month old boy, Christian. Anyway, I hope you are doing well... I'm going to add you to my friends list if that's okay so I can keep in touch with you!

Thomas Family said...

Hey Vanessa, I was so surprised (but happy) to hear from you!! Looks like you're doing great, and I'm sure keeping busy with three little munchkins. Cute pics!

Bekah said...

Wow! I didn't even know you were married let alone had three kids! When did you get married! Looks like you have a fun bunch of kiddos! They are so cute!