Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Opps..I know it's late! Blast from the Past!

May 2003
Alright...here is good ole' :) 2003! Jacob and I took a trip from Idaho to Florida, where we visited his mission and Louisianna (where he grew up). This is the BEST snow shack in the WORLD! These are his friends and family that we stayed with from left to right:
Annita (friend from H.S.), Ashley Matthews, Jacob, Milton Timeteo, and Amanda Matthews/now Timeteo.
Jacob dated Amanda in H.S. for a little over a year (so long to me since my longest relationship until jake was 1 at 3 months, and all others at like 3 weeks---- so i had commitment issues!), anways, some might think it was strange for us to stay with them, or for us to be friends to this day. But it's definitely NOT! Amanda and her family are halarious and so much fun!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

that picture is so funny! I forgot we went to the snow ball stand. I miss that place. Milton's expression cracks me up. I think this is before I taught him that you have to smile in pictures not look like a samoan warrior. I wish you when in the picture. We should have got someone to take the picture. Love the pic.