Wednesday, July 9, 2008

7-05-08 A Nite "In" But "Out"




So, this is our fun family night. The boys all went to pick out a movie, so us girls decided to be creative. We made homemade chicken strips (that has been asked for again already since they were so yummy) and french fries, drinks, etc. I made all of this out of computer paper and quick drawing skills (nothing to be impressed with). I made quick menus with the words, pictures and costs. I spoke like I was from England (which Kelton always knows means we are pretending) and welcomed the boys to our resturant, and if they would take a seat and order. They each chose what they wanted, which was everything on the menu. Daddy actually jumped right in and became the waiter. We even gave them fun goblet type glasses which they thought was the coolest! Then they were given play money (again, computer paper torn and written on) and movie tickets. With the treats already out, they came and "bought" their treats and sippys. They loved handing over money and receiving things in return! They were big boys. Daddy took their tickets and they plopped down for a good movie- which Chase and Taelin pooped out on 1/2 way through and Kelton was carried off to bed. It was so much fun! We'll have to have more "Diner of Fun" nights! The boys loved it!! :)

1 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

holy cow, that is the cutest idea!!! I am definitely going to do that for the boys, how awesome!! You are so creative!