Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Videos

So, I've posted some new videos from our trip to Florida and Kelton's Joy School Song.

#1: I think I remember that this is the Oh Boy, I got Joy song from the Joy School 2007-2008 class! Kelton knew this song word for word, but got a little silly during the performance. Him and Talea had so much fun doing this together! We love Joy School!

#2: the jacksonville beach: please don't look at the fat lady in the striped suit! just look at the cute little boys in the video with her!

#3: Kelton at the Museum of Science and History. We visited this museum for kids and it was so cool to see the new exhibit there, the others were all really cool too....tons of different things to see and the kids exploration area was fun too! Kelton really didn't like the praying mantis because it was so huge and would bring it's arms down and move towards you. But Chase was alright with it.

#4: Joey the turtle was halarious! There is another female turtle and its baby in the tank to the left, the baby was doing a similar thing to it's left side of the tank too. He did this over and over again- i thought it was so funny!

0 comments: