
Alright, so I hope that all ya all don't look at the cake too closely! I know I have friends that do SUPER jobs at cakes, and yet I have a reason :) for mine. Chase helped me put do it! He also did the sprinkles all by himself. That boy was shakin' that little shaker so hard to get 'em all out! We really had a fun day with the family and tons of balloons and stuff! It was a crazy weekend, so we celebrated on the next Monday. Jacob got home late, and my family got there late. So, luckily I had the whole day to get things ready. By the time Chase woke up, the place was decorated and he got all stiff he was so happy...jumped around and acted all silly b/c there were balloons everywhere! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASIE-POO!
He was such a smoozer and poser for all of the pictures with his presents! Kelton and him LOVE this city type blow up thing. They always get wet when they play in it, and have so much fun together.
He loves this little hoop! Bryce got one for his b-day and Chase loves it (altho we have a big one)! He also got a fishing pole after the bubble blower thing didn't work, we took it back and got him a little fishing pole which he will use this Saturday for the first time! He's SO excited!
Chase, you are such a sweetheart. You are a stinker lately, because you know you shouldn't do things, but just give me this starey look when I tell you no. You try to explain why it's okay. You are so sweet, thoughtful and caring towards your siblings. You are my angel baby and I love you so much!!!!
1 comments:
What a fun Mom- you let him help with the cake! Not bad for his first try! ;) Paije
Post a Comment