Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tuesday's Blast from the Past

2-13-04
Dropping Marie off at the MTC. I was about 3 weeks from my due date with Kelton.
I am so huge and prego in this picture!
Marie served her mission in Ventura, California- Spanish Speaking
It was great to be able to spend a couple of days with her before we took her there, although I was still sick and pregnant, it was nice to hang out one last time before she was gone for 18 months! We attended a live session in Salt Lake, and I remember the lady at the counter ask if we were companions (the desk was chest high) and then I backed up and turned to the side and she said, "oh my- you're going to be the other kind of "m" aren't you!"
Marie, I love you girl!
We have gone through so much together,
don't know what I would have done without you there the past 7 years!

0 comments: