Sound too good to be true? Then put them to the test!
It's complicated Math, and those of you who know me, I hate math! But, last night we got together with an agent who showed us the numbers and said that anyone can pay off their mortgage in 8-11 years! Our's is 8.4! And with NO EXTRA MONEY EACH MONTH! Seriously, I am a skeptic...but this is real! Jacob went to a meeting last Thursday, and I was really not sure how/what this was! But, after I saw the numbers and the program at work, it is incredible but you can completely understand it! The complicated Math is fractional Math and incredibly accurate with the programs calculations!
Comment if you want to know about this! Seriously, we have done our homework. Taking over $96,000 off of our total mortgage price...something to look into for 30 minutes right?
Just trying to Pay It Forward!
4 comments:
Sounds interesting... Tell us more.
Okay, spill the beans...how is that possible?
hey all...send me an email and i'll send an attachment that will make it clearer!
pearlgirlulm@yahoo.com
hey girl, will you send me the mortgage info.?
Post a Comment