Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Things! 6-11-08

Kelton: can put on his own shoes (and on the right feet), ride this own bike without falling off at all, make is own bed, brush his own teeth and loves to play at logan's house! He also just started writing letters by just looking at them, and has written the whole alphabet! We're moving onto his name now, and all of a sudden he has a passion for words!

Chase: This stinker can talk!!!! He mouths the words to me, but whispers....I paid really close attention one day, and he would sign and say the word, but when I caught him saying, "wad-eh" (water) he blushed and stopped! So, 2 days before his b-day he said these words (new ones are in blue, old are in black), "Bye", "Wad-eh" (water), "Bluuu" (Blue), "Back" (black), "Wow", "Up", "Down", "Dad", "Mom", "Peees" (Please), "Ball" (1st word and says it perfectly), "Baall-oooo" (balloon), "ouw" (out), "miiie" (mine), "hooosss" (horse) said this one once too...but not much again. Anyways, there were a few I can't remember, but he kept talking and talking! Now I know he just doesn't want to! :)

Taelin: Can sit up! She wables when she gets tired, but HATES lying down. Well, only if she's on the floor so she can kick and scoot around on her back. She gets so excited when she's independent! She loves talking still, but now makes this funny girggle with her voice and I think it sounds like a baby chewbacca.

All for now! Love, Vanessa

2 comments:

Paije said...

Vanessa- your family is just so cute! we miss you! Paije

Paije said...

Vanessa- Your family is just so cute! We miss you! paije