Hey girl. I look at your blog everyday. I just always forget to leave a comment. i am so bag about that. Sorry. It always seems like ya'll are having so much fun!!! Don't get rid of it.
Ahh...THANKYOU! I forgot that I set the setting that I had to READ THE COMMENTS BEFORE THEY WERE POSTED!!!!!!!! :) I'm so blah!!!! SORRY!! So, for the last like 10 blogs, it hasn't shown anyone writting, until I found that page today and now I saw everyone's comments! :) LOVE YA"LL!
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenk's lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."Marjorie Pay Hinckley
8 comments:
I read you!! Everyday, before I do my other computer work, I check out all my favorite blogs. Kepp it up!
Hey girl. I look at your blog everyday. I just always forget to leave a comment. i am so bag about that. Sorry. It always seems like ya'll are having so much fun!!! Don't get rid of it.
I read the blog! And I love the new patriotic layout!
totally.....i'm always checking it, even if I don't always leave a comment! I love the new background, it is awesome!!
I too love your Americana background--very fitting! It was fun to see you guys in the store today. See you next week at Pack Meeting!
Ahh...THANKYOU! I forgot that I set the setting that I had to READ THE COMMENTS BEFORE THEY WERE POSTED!!!!!!!! :) I'm so blah!!!! SORRY!! So, for the last like 10 blogs, it hasn't shown anyone writting, until I found that page today and now I saw everyone's comments! :) LOVE YA"LL!
Post a Comment