Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TUESDAY'S BLAST FROM THE PAST

Christmas Morning 2003
Can you name the Choffin clan frrom way back when?
I never thought I would post early morning pictures, but I was looking for one that looked really different than those you might see on our blog today. So, please forgive the pj's and yucky hair!
So much has happened these last few years. The younger kids have grown up way too fast! Talea was just 6 months old when Jake and I got married, and now she is officially a little girl, that's right- she is no longer a toddler but a big girl...5 going on 21! :)
Thanks for stickin' it out with us all these years. We know we've each had our ups and our downs...but in the end, we're still together. That's what family is for! Let's stay that way forever! LOVE YOU ALL!
front row: Beau, Lindsay, Vanessa, Mom, baby Talea, Kimber, Jessica, Bryce
back row: Jake, Dad, Corey and Kyle

1 comments:

Paije said...

Vanessa- I'm probably one of the few people who can name all those people!! PS I sure did make that cake, are you impressed??? :) Paije