
Uncle Kyle came for a visit this past weekend, on his way to Omaha for the summer! Taelin sure liked him, after the initial bottom lip and worries...she was fine! He is dating a fun and cute girl living in Logan, Utah and will be working for a Pest Control Company this summer in Nebraska. We are so excite for you Kyle! We love you!!!!!!
In between working out in the yard not this past weekend, but the one before- Chase came up to me for some "sweet 'ems". He's such a sweetie, giving hugs and kisses, and gets so sad at the smallest stern word or tiny spank. I don't belive in spanking, but the "get off your sister, she can't breathe" and a quick movement away from her, he turns his head and gets a sincere sad look on his face. He's so tender. I love you Buddy! You are so sweet and kind, thank you for your kisses and hugs everyday!
Look at that smile! He's been quite miscevious lately! He took a couple late naps last week and after Kelton had gone to bed, I found their door open and him in bed with Kelton! They have been playing pretty well lately together. Kelton has started wanting to do more "homework"...so we got him a small ABC's workbook to keep him busy, while Chase is starting to talk more, and can throw a ball across the house, he can even launch a spiral with a football. I can't even do that! Anyways, days are not boring here...don't think they ever will be, and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment