Saturday, May 3, 2008

4-23-08 PILLOW FORTS

So, for those of you who don't know, Jacob works a rotating shift of days one week and swings the other. Swings weeks are harder, since Daddy is home during the easier times (mornings when moods are managable) but gone for the hardest time, bedtime (7-8pm) or getting into bed and being grouchy. I was blogging last week since I was having a hard day, seriously for maybe 10 minutes. I turn around to find EVERY pillow in the house in this mountain along with most of my cushions from the couch. Then, Chase got into the plastic easter eggs (some which he found were still full of candy) and they were ALL over the living room floor. It really wasn't a big deal, and I was right here- so they must have been quietly "playing". Kelton is getting really sneaky lately, something I didn't think he would do...but he's the ring leader I am sure! Let's just say, I was glad to have them busy! And no damage was done, just a big mess for mommy after bedtime! Wish me luck this week, we're back on swings!
P.S. Please ignore the laundry! :)


0 comments: