Jake is on swings this week...and Dad is off of teaching, so they hit the yard yesterday morning at 6:00 am! They are great, I really appreciate all of their hardwork and dilligence. Jake finished the porch railing a couple of weeks ago, and now my backyard is perfectly ready for curbing tonight and sod on Friday and Saturday! When Kelton woke up to see them working hard in the yard, he just had to go and help. Luckily, Daddy had a couple little piles that were perfect for Kelton to do! Thank you to the wonderful men in my life that are willing to get things done (even if I do seem like a "Hitler for time" and I might be bossy, but I really do appreciate it! I can't wait for grass!!!!! Yahoo! And thank you Dad, or helping. We couldn't have done any of this without you! You boys are definitely hard workers, and I love you all!!!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment