1. You are always so quick to say "I'm sorry!", even if I'm not ready, it always helps me when you wrap me in your arms and hold me tight. Even if I am the one to make the mistake and end up crying (especially when I am pregnant or post-baby) and being emotional. You are amazing to let me have "mommy" time and take a bath. Thank you for having patience with my spastic nature!
2. You are such a great father, and I know that although it was hard at first, you have put SO much hard work into being the father you want to be. You are loving and fun with them, and they always really do love you!
3. You are creative and outgoing. You really go for the things that you love. You dream big and try new things. You are fearless with your dreams, and I admire your willingness to shoot for the stars!
4. I love that I can send you to the store, or give you a job that needs to get done (that maybe I don't want to do, or can't do) and you get it done to the T. You are great at getting done what needs to be done no matter what. I love that you are willing to do what I don't want to sometimes!
5. Thank you for reading all of those stupid manuals/instructions that I would simply throw away. You read so carefully and can put together something that gives me hives just thinking about! Our kids would never have anything that needed to be assembled if it wasn't for you! Thank you...for taking the time to read instructions and doing it right the first time (or the second)!!!! :)
I can't believe that it's almost been 5 years! You are amazing, and I am so happy that we have 3 beautiful children and living life. You are so much fun, and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else but you! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
I tag: Robin, Michelle, Marie and Rachelle!
0 comments:
Post a Comment