The Jansen Boys. Jacob and Nathan. Back in July of 2003.
Jacob is 4 years older than his brother Nathan, who currently is working on a degree dealing with video gaming and technology. I'm still not too sure exactly what he does, even though it has been explained a time or two. I know at least a while ago, he was planning on going into marketing them, so if they are labeled, "fantasy"...he would test them out and make sure they would meet those requirements to be able to advertise that genre.
Jacob is 4 years older than his brother Nathan, who currently is working on a degree dealing with video gaming and technology. I'm still not too sure exactly what he does, even though it has been explained a time or two. I know at least a while ago, he was planning on going into marketing them, so if they are labeled, "fantasy"...he would test them out and make sure they would meet those requirements to be able to advertise that genre.
He is living in Orlando, Fl. and goes to school around the clock. He has already graduated with a Bachelor's in Business while in Louisianna. Honestly, I think they are as different as brothers could be, but we do love you Nathan and we hope you know we really enjoy it when we get to visit with you!
ALRIGHT...SO NATHAN IS GOING INTO VIDEO GAME DESIGN. We had a great visit while we were there with him, and after talking with him, his classes are really cool. He'll be graduated in December with his degree! Congrats Nathan!

0 comments:
Post a Comment