Alright! We finally have the yard seeded! It got done on Saturday, and tomorrow (which is Tues) is supposed to be the last nice day for the rest of the week! :( It's supposed to drop 30 degrees! It's been in the high 70's and low 80's for the past few days, and they have been SO nice! But, now we're supposed to get some cooler weather!
Well, summer is coming, and boy are we excited! We've been busting our buns all last week outside (which means the inside of my house has suffered)...but now we have grass planted, curbing done, and flowers in my pots. My seedlings are also getting HUGE and will be ready for their outdoor homes as soon as we get back from Florida. We'll be heading down there on Friday, so I will try to post before then. We'll visit Jake's family for 10 days, see Marie and Aaron and their little girl Emilia. I thought the picture would be bigger from online. But isn't she a cutie! I have to brag...I love her and can't wait to meet her!

Well, all for now from the Jansen home! Keep in touch ya'll!!!
P.S. Thank you Jacob and Dad for all of your hard work in the yard, you are troopers!
2 comments:
hurray for a yard!!! I got my background from leeloublogs.blogspot.com - I have a link to it on my blog and to another site. They are way fun, aren't they? enjoy!
There's nothing better than when all the hard work has paid off! Be sure to post some pics of it! Paije
Post a Comment