These darn kids change so much, here are some of their new words/phrases or things that they have been playing lately, Kelton has a huge imagination and plays by himself by setting up action figures and they play out stories...it's sure fun to watch, Chase just goes along with everything!
Kelton-
"Mom, I'm loosing my patience with you!"
"Please stop talking, you are making me mess up my practice!"
"ALLLLVIN!"
"I hate this bike, it always makes me fall. I hate it, I hate it. Thank you mom, for helping me."
"I love you all that!"
"I really love you!"
(from saturday) "Mom, I'm sorry I spanked you, do you forgive me?"
(talking to Chase) "Come on Raph, let's go save the city! They need us!" (him being Leo)
"Where is my Oma? I want to color!"
Chase-
New signs- toliet, yes, no, help, come here, bye, think
This kid KNOWS what to say, but it's just a matter of saying it! I know he knows the words to use, and somtimes he'll say them, but then I get excited and he peeps right down, I need to learn to not flinch! :)
"Mine!" (m-eye)
"Baby" (baa-ee)
"Out!" (ooowww-then smiles like when you make the face of the sound t)
When he's trying to barter or compromise on things he turns his head to babble and makes his eyes go to the side of his head, SO CUTE!
Taelin-
Again, this girl just talks and talks. But lately, since the boys have been so loud- she only really talks when they are quite. She gets a little quiet when they are all crazy...I don't blame her- it won't help to add to the noise! She laughs a little now, and cooes all day, sometimes she'll nurse and then want to talk since she has my undivided attention! Such a girl! :)
1 comments:
cute family you have! Your boys look like they act just like mine...lots of energy and very loud. :) That's cool you have a girl too! She's cute.
Post a Comment