Oma (Jake's mom) is what we have decided to be Grma Jansen's name. It's easy- even Chase can say it...and all of a sudden (seriously the last week) he's wanted to get on and talk with her via Windows Messenger or Yahoo...which ever one is working the best. You can see her in the picture. Chase likes to come and go from the computer area, and see what's going on, sometimes pick up a crayon or something, but mostly just likes to say hi. Kelton seriously sat at the computer one two different days and colored there for HOURS with her! They talked and talked and colored. (she got a spiderman coloring book, his favorite so they could color similar things). It was fun to see his vocabulary come out and explaining things. Needless to say, now he'll bring his coloring book up to me and say, I want to talk to Oma.
And I think I just realized today, that lately, Kelton is always in underwear. He loves to get into "just unde-wear", he tells me because "beau wears it only to bed, so me too". But I think it's awful cute...at least he's not a teenager. We'll nip that in the butt before then! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment