Sunday, April 13, 2008

4-08-08 Wild Sleeping Children

So, I have children that sleep just like me. Well, at least the boys, but Taelin can't move for right now, so we'll assume that she will follow our pattern! They sleep like wildmen, floppin' all over in the night (which is why we have to keep them in cribs until they won't fall out of the bed). Jake always teases me that I'm a crazy sleeper and that I scrunch all of the top sheet to the bottom. He usually refers to it as, "the rat nest" because when he gets out of bed in the morning, he just opens the covers and lays them back, no moving at all! My side looks like a hurricane...what can I say, I am a crazy sleeper. So, I thought it would be cute to see pics of my children sleeping. AHH...I love 'em! Kelton's is the funniest...yes, he is standing up! As I laid him back in bed, I asked if he had to go potty, and he said yes, he had gone. :) Oh, and he is determined to wear only underwear to bed (since that is what Beau sleeps in) from now on. So, we'll keep everyone posted on that ordeal.

Jake bought a size too big for Chase, so instead of buying more pull-ups, Kelton gets to wear the big diapers until they run out, which isn't soon enough for him. He keeps looking in the mirror and saying, "mom, i look like a baby!" (not so happy)...so he is set out to not wear diapers anymore!

(and yes, I usually have a pillow case on chase's pillow, but he had spilt milk on it, and i was not about to wake him up again! he can be one angry child when he gets woken up too early!)

look at those cheeks! she is my best sleeper! out like a light!

1 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

awwww these are so cute!! sometimes I find Keegan like that too - halfway out of bed. I can't imagine how they sleep that way! Zach and I are just opposite of you and Jake - I am the peaceful sleeper while Zach is always messing up the sheets!!