So, today it was near 70 degrees outside! It was crazy beautiful! We took the kids (and a tired Daddy) out on a walk. There are a few empty houses for sale in the neighborhood, so we peeked inside a couple that were vacant. I was waking Taelin in the jogger, Jake had Chase in the umbrella stroller and Kelton was riding his bike. We walk past this pretty house, and Jake and I are talking when I see Kelton jump off his bike and say, "Man, this a pretty house." I told him that people lived there but he wouldn't hear me, so he ran up to the door and looked in the window on the side of the door! He smashed his face against the window and said, "wow- nice paint". The embarassing part was the lady that came out and asked if we needed anything! I explained what we had been doing and she just giggled, said they were from Cali and were used to wierder, just glad they were dressed! It was funny!!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Post a Comment