The dad's and all the kids in the "hot pool" as Kelton calls it.
The Mickelsen's invited us to their family's cabin in Island Park for an overnighter. We were there less than 24 hours, but the kids played so hard, they ALL fell asleep on the way home the next day! :) The dad's took the kids in the hot tub and played a game where you'd get out, jump in the snow and then jump back in. Everyone but Taelin did it...she was not playin' dumb! The dad's said their bodies got all tingly...it was funny to watch! :) The kids got up the next morning and we all went sledding for hours. Taelin finally got comfy with it and went the last 1/2 hour straight. It was hard to get Kelton off of the sleds, and Chase had fun but really loved driving the snowmobile with Daddy. The hills were a little slushy, so the snowmobiles did the job! It was so fun to get away for a day and enjoy great friends!
6 comments:
Super fun!!!!!
How fun!
Thanks. Happy v-day to you too. We totally need to get together... I just am never able to get up that way. Plus you are probably not feeling up to visitors. Hope you are feeling better.
I could definitely do that for you with the hat. just let me know what color flowers you would like.
Next time we are I.F. I will let you know. We will for sure have to come by.
I can do that for you. I already can put the flowers on little alligator clips, unless you don't want me to. Hopefully we can get to I.F within the week. I'll let you know when we figure out when we can get down there. :)
Post a Comment