So, I went to Boise over the Valentines weekend (to help kyle and courtney after their surgeries)and my amazing hubby (sorry, I do have to brag here) kept all the kids from Friday thru Sunday and not once did I get a call saying he was having a hard day. He's a champ in my book. I got him the usual brisket from Texas Valentines gift (which is now a tradition and he looks forward to it for months). But I came home to the best gifts I have ever gotten. Before I left, I got my favorite flowers, tulips...and then I came home to find cards in my favorite people's hands. Jake had found pics of me and each of the kids and they got to decorate their cards and then he made me a "thru the years" card expressing his love. I cried.....yep, balled like a baby. What a wonderful family I have!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those flowers almost look like they're fake cause they are so perfect- beautiful! It's always nice to have a day to be reminded of how much we are loved huh?
Post a Comment