Monday, February 8, 2010

A New Addition!

I posted on facebook a while ago, and wanted to wait till I had a picture, but I really don't want to try and figure out the scanning thing....so without further ado...we are
expecting baby#4!!!!!!
We found out just after Christmas, and had our first ultrasound 2 weeks ago. Our official due date is August 24th! So...summer is going to be long and hot! But hopefully it will be warm enough that the little one won't get sick when he/she is really young which happens around here because of the long winters!
We are super excited, a little surprised, but very excited.
I am really sick, so that's why I'm not a blogging pro right now...forgive the absence. I'm on Zofran for the sickness which is helping a TON...but I stopped taking it for a few days cause of the side effects. Oh, and I am also finishing my degree thanks to family! Hopefully will officially be done in June!

4 comments:

alanna said...

Congratulations!!
Sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better really soon. I can't imagine taking care of THREE little ones and feeling sick!

The Hargrave Family said...

Yay for baby number 4! You guys are such good people, baby is lucky to be coming to such a great family! Keep us updated and learn how to use that scanner! :)

We hope you feel better. Pregnancy sickness is the worst, I'm so sorry. It's like having the flu for nine months. Ick.

We sure love you all!

Judy said...

Our little ward is growing every day!!!! :} So thrilled to have another little one join us! We love you guys!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Congrats on baby #4!! That is such great news, guys! And to think, I knew you when it was only Kelton! I am so happy to be able to keep up with your family from far away. Sneding happy thoughts your way. I hope the sickness subsides . . . FAST!