had a couple great moments...couldn't help but share:
put chase to bed after he fell asleep in the car, kissed him and said, "I love you." and he turned to me, and said, "I love you mommy." it was right then i realized, those are my favorite words in the whole wide world!
taelin plopped on my lap and said, "stop kiss a me mommy! kiss me cheek." she sat and giggled at me and the t.v. thinking that she was "in" on the conversation. she just wants "mommy" lately.
Kelton looked at me the other day, "mom, i need a date with you. you know, when you and dad go out and get a babysitter, I need one of those. do you think jake down the street will watch chase and taelin so i can take you on a date?"
these are those moments...when the world stands still and reminds me, so gratefully that this job is the best in the whole wide world...the hours are hard, its emotionally draining, tiring and sometimes so frustrating...but dang, those moments of heaven make me grateful to be a stay-at-home mom.
put chase to bed after he fell asleep in the car, kissed him and said, "I love you." and he turned to me, and said, "I love you mommy." it was right then i realized, those are my favorite words in the whole wide world!
taelin plopped on my lap and said, "stop kiss a me mommy! kiss me cheek." she sat and giggled at me and the t.v. thinking that she was "in" on the conversation. she just wants "mommy" lately.
Kelton looked at me the other day, "mom, i need a date with you. you know, when you and dad go out and get a babysitter, I need one of those. do you think jake down the street will watch chase and taelin so i can take you on a date?"
these are those moments...when the world stands still and reminds me, so gratefully that this job is the best in the whole wide world...the hours are hard, its emotionally draining, tiring and sometimes so frustrating...but dang, those moments of heaven make me grateful to be a stay-at-home mom.
2 comments:
how sweet! those are great moments, Vanessa!
This post makes me so happy. I can't wait until Bennett can talk...hopefully he is as sweet as your cute little ones!
Post a Comment