So, here is the pic of our new little addition. Kelton says that this is "her" sticking out her tongue. What a funny kid...but look closely, it totally looks like that! :) We're not sure of the sex, but we'll keep ya all posted in about 6 weeks when we know! Jacob wants to know...so we'll keep ya posted!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!!!
Kelton is funny but right- I totally see it! Congrats!
Hey!!! I didn't know you were expecting again! Congratulations! Keep us posted when you find out the sex! Paije :)
Congrats! That is funny because I was just looking at the picture of Taelin thinking how big she is getting. And then I thought, I bet baby #4 is not far away...I scroll down and what do I see? :) I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! That's wonderful!
Post a Comment