Friday, August 21, 2009

Mama said there be days like this, there'd be days like this my mama said!

K. Life is too crazy right now to even grip a handle on it. One thing after another. No pitty parties tho...I can think of MANY other people that are having it harder than I. So, no complaining. Just trying to find my brain in the craziness and taking the small amounts of time I do have to be sane, not yell at fighting kids and maybe sneek in some mommy time (aka. y.w., grocery shopping, etc.). Well, gotta run. Sorry on the lack of specifics, but gotta run!

2 comments:

Emily H. said...

It's okay to complain now and then- it means you are human. :) Life with 3 young kids can be very difficult. Even though there is always someone having a hard time it doesn't mean that yours isn't hard too. Good luck with all the craziness Vanessa and sorry your friends are moving!

Katie B Thurgood said...

I can't believe how big your little one has become!
She is just darling