Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8-7-09 Ross Park, (Pocatello, Idaho)

waiting for the timer to go back in the pool

most of the kids just crawled/floated. Chase's floatation of shorts seems good enough!

She kept the hat on most of the time! I finally took it off when it was too soaked to keep out of her face from her frequent falls! :) She had a blast!


Isaac and Karlie (twins) are Kelton's age.



Mitchell (their cousin) , Kelton, Karlie Chase, Davis, Taelin, Issac

My friend Kristy and I have been trying to plan for a great day to take the kids out to Ross Park, about 45 minutes away in Pocatello. Last time we planned it, it was stormy and icky. We stayed for 3 hrs and had a blast! Taelin literally tripped and would have drowned if I wasn't hovering approx. 28 times. I counted 16 in just 10 minutes! Then she settled down. We had lunch, and each hour they would clear the little pool (0 - 1 1/2 feet) for 5 min. to check for bodily things. Kelton FINALLY put his head in the water and Chase only came to my coughing twice. Other than that..it was fun for them to have their own space. We really had a great time!

2 comments:

Judy said...

So fun for you guys! I love all these cute little kiddys!!!!!

Marie Rogerson said...

Totally cute background! Love it!!!