Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Baseball Boy




Dear Chase: You love baseball like I have never seen a 3 or 4 year old like baseball. I am sure you are a replica of what your Grpa Choffin would have been like at your age. You hollar for Kimber at her games and ask each players name so you can cheer them on...and you cheer on all of your teammates even tho you only knew 2 of them when we started this tball team. You are mesmerized by the game, rules and passion for the sport. Well, most sports really. I love your passion to even play by yourself, no one else is needed as far as you are concerned. You picked out a tball bag and helmet as your bday present, I should not have been surprised.
You LOVE this game and I am SO glad that we could give you a taste of summer tball! I love you SO much and am so proud of how hard you worked for your team! Love you Sweets!

0 comments: