We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Since Jake's parents live so far away, I like to keep family pictures on the walls of our home to remind them of what they look like and that we are family. Now that they are older, they remember a lot better, but now they can also point to make sure we have the right person. And I love pictures, so enjoy! For those that know my family, can you guess who everyone is still?
P.S. Kelton kept asking when we were in florida when the rest of daddy's family and "his people" were going to show up. When I explained that Daddy only has one brother, he asked for Aunt Susan (cause she's a really fun lady).


1 comments:
Love the family pics and may I just say you look great in the Jansen family one! You look so young and cute I'd never guess you were about to be the mother of 4!
Post a Comment