Monday, July 19, 2010

making blog a book?

does anyone have any suggestions for putting together a book/journal of all the blog posts? i have used up half of my "memory" so i'm just wondering what to do except for copy and pasting?!

5 comments:

The Wimpy Mother said...

blurb.com (sign up and they will send coupon codes)

Judy said...

I copy and paste to a 2 or 3 column word document, print and I have one of those binders. You can see them if you want.

The Hargrave Family said...

I just did this and it was so easy!

Go to blog2print.com. Enter your url address and choose the cover you want, and in about two weeks a beautiful bound copy of your blog will arrive on your doorstep. Of course, it's not free. It cost us about $80 for 500 pages, but it was TOTALLY worth it. We keep our blog book on our coffee table and it is quite a conversation starter and fun to just read by ourselves, too. I think of it as our family journal.

My brother and sister-in-law are also very big into printing off their blogs, and they went to ubuildabook.com to do it. It turned out SUPER cute, but it was a little more time involved. I was lazy and did it the fast way :)

Anyway, hope that helped!

The Wimpy Mother said...

Coupon code for 20% off at blurb.com

LIBERATION

Amber said...

i used blurb.com. you can download onto your computer and then you can kind of arrange the pages how you want and design a cute cover! they turn out WAY nice. so worth the money!