Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh...time out.



This boy is one minute my sweetest angel, sharing and loving everyone around him, and then after a few DAYS of it, he's done and has a melt down. This one, was him refusing to eat and hitting people, so he went to a corner cause we knew he'd fall asleep if we put him on his bed. He asked to go to bed, but he only had 1 more hour (or he gets up all hours of the night and plays and watches tv infomercials) before bed time! So, after his fit, we hear him stop yelling in the corner and alas, he's alseep! We woke him up shortly after and he did end up eating all his dinner and being quite pleasant. But when I saw him zonked, I had to take a quick pic!

4 comments:

Emily H. said...

Vanessa that is SO cute! I wish my kids would fall asleep in time out cause then I wouldn't have to handle them until they are happier after napping. :)

sarjuh said...

haha thats awesome!

alanna said...

That is too funny!

Marie Rogerson said...

So funny! It always amazes me the positions little kids can sleep in!