We are all surprised and excited.
Jake's patriarchal blessings states that he'll "hold in his fatherhood arms sons and daughters". so until we have 2 boys and 2 girls, Jacob said we don't even have to pray to see if we need more children, cause his blessing has not yet been fulfilled. So, I told him that we'd probably get another 5 boys before we get anymore girls! :)
We are excited! And so grateful that we got a clean bill of health for his little one.
Now we just need to find a name!!!
Monday, April 5, 2010
ITS A BOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats Vanessa! Another cute boy to look forward to! So glad to hear all check out well! I can't believe you are this far along already- of course I say this since I never see you, but you know what I mean. :) Congrats!
Three boys is great! I hope to throw a girl into our mix sometime soon. Congratulations! Sterling is a great name by the way!
Very exciting! Boys are so much fun!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Boys are fun and less dramatic ;)
That's great news! Congratulations :)
Post a Comment