Friday, July 3, 2009

Can you Smell That?

Yep, that's summertime! The weather here has been hit and miss, raining like CRAZY! Haven't seen this much rain in years, since I moved from Washington. But we have had some great days, and now here in July, its officially summer. Here's some mid-to late June summer days we had.


yep, that's dirt! she got into my porch pots

This kid could live in the sprinklers. Its his cup of tea.

Kelton LOVES his scooter, and is so nice to share with Chase (since he already thinks he's mastered his "first scooter") Kelton LOVES to play with friends, that's what I hear, "mom, can i go to ___________'s house to play? or can he come here?" wew.

1 comments:

Marie Rogerson said...

She is so messy but oh so cute! I bet you're glad for summer time so the boys can get out all their energy outside in the sun!