Chase was so brave! Taelin also kept falling back in this vest...she'd just lay there and float...and cry. :) Chase rode in the boat a few times with the big boys and LOVED it. We all had a blast!
So, this is why I love Courtney! :) Kyle and Courtney came to visit last Tuesday and Wednesday...it was one packed day but we sure love ya'll making the long drive here!
Sweet little niece Rylin
Yeah, the boys got tipped! :) Booyah!
My busy boy...working and most of the time singing, "I"m making rootbeer, or I'm making hot chocolate!"

All of the other pics of them...she was trying to get him wet, so they were laughing SO hard. I love these two...they are halarious and make me laugh!

My busy boy...working and most of the time singing, "I"m making rootbeer, or I'm making hot chocolate!"
All of the other pics of them...she was trying to get him wet, so they were laughing SO hard. I love these two...they are halarious and make me laugh!
These kids had a BLAST! Kelton's more my sand king. Him and Courtney made a fun castle, and then after lunch, they all started on this project. It was cute.
Bryce stayed like this the whole 5 hours we were there! He came up to eat once, and reapply sunscreen, but most of the time we just saw the goggles.
2 comments:
What a fun family day!!! Looks like a blast! Your little one are so cute!
I love Rigby Lake and my kids loved to go there. I love the pictures! Brings back so many fun memories!
Post a Comment