Here is my little sweet heart. This kids' favorite thing to say is, "I love you mom!" He says it all the time. He'll ask for a squeeze...and then he'll just slip his arm behind my neck and say it again and again. He got fun gifts, and actually shared them all really well. He LOVES balls...anything that is a ball, this kid is addicted to! Thanks to a tripod, we got a new family pic. and other than, we are enjoying the semi-good weather. It rains a lot lately, but the sunny moments we are outside! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASIEPOO!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is seriously the cutest cake I have ever seen! You are so creative! Give Chase a big birthday hug from us!
I love the cupcakes-super cute! Can you believe how quickly these little ones grow up?
Those cupcakes are soo cute. You are so creative!
These kids are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
adorable!
Vanessa- it is your long lost roommate Meagan... so I was doing a little "blogstalking" -- I am not ashamed cuz I know everyone does it. Well anyway, I found your blog. So I wanted to say hi. Your family is so cute and I hope everything is going well for you.
Post a Comment