Kimber took her team to state...she's amazing. That girl can throw tons of different pitches, and even take the best hitters in the state staring at the plate and wondering why they just swung that bat, knowing they missed it. The kids have been wanting to go outside...but the icky weather made them get creative. Each day we picked a role to play, tools, the kitchen, crafts, cars, etc. and would run with it. Here's a day with the tools. And, we went to go and pick up Marie we did a Utah weekend and visited the Church History Museum and the Hill Air Force base Museum. We stayed with long time friends Heather and Brison Lundgren and really enjoyed meeting their new baby girl Colette.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh your kids are so ADORABLE, and we are jealous you got to hang out with Bryson and Heather and their little girl! I hope everything is going great for you all! We miss you!
Hey I miss Young Woman's really bad, but I have to say it has been nice. Looks like you have been busy,busy. Your flowerbeds look nice. I won't be able to make it next Tuesday,(Card Day). Thanks for the invite. Play group sounds great!!
Hey! ya we're definitely going to be there in Aug. I'm so excited! We've actually been planning on going for Cove Fort Days for a while. Since before my mom got sick. It's really going to be nice to be together as a family for no other reason than just that!
I want to do something special for my dad for father's day but I'm not really sure what to do. I feel so sad that I wont be able to be with him for it. It really breaks my heart. Any suggestions would be good...cause I'm just stumped!
And thank you for the comment about my mom. It really meant a lot to hear that she thought I was a good mom.
Post a Comment