My grandparents visited us when they got a small vacation from their mission to see family. We went to their hotel to swim, and I was taking pictures and video galoure....set my camera on one of the chairs and with the hustle and bustle of leaving, can't remember what happened. I'm almost having panic attacks each day that I can't find it! I HATE loosing things! I've even returned to the hotel and it hadn't been turned in.
So, no cute halloween pictures from Kelton's preschool party or the night of. Well, until I find it! Cross your fingers for me and maybe even a silent prayer. Gotta have one before all of these holidays or I'm going to cry.
3 comments:
ooh good luck! I hope you find it soon!!
Hope you find it, but in the mean-time I have an extra one you can use. It's an HP that came with my computer. You are welcome to use it. A mom can't be without a camera....EVER!
I'm crossing my fingers for you!! It would make me sick if I lost my camera too.....I really hope you find it!
Post a Comment