Monday, November 17, 2008

11-07-08 Vests Gallore!




So, old navy had their outter wear 50% off. So,

you'll see with our Christmas card, how we all match...but the kids were too cute not to post. And might I mention that my sweet little red-headed baby girl, looked so grown up that day (I crunched her hair in the back, so hard to see)! The boys love matching, and the cutness factor for us was just too much for us to pass up!

2 comments:

Marie Rogerson said...

They look adorable! I like the picture you have at the top of your blog with them all on the couch just chillin. You were a busy girl and posted so much since I checked in last!!! Only 2 days till I can see you guys in person instead of through the blog! Yeah! Luv ya!

The Cooks said...

Love these pics of your kiddos....they are so cute and bundled up :) I can't believe how much Taelin is growing up!