Saturday, November 1, 2008

10-10-08 Miss Taelin

My sweet Taelin. We had her pictures taken since we had some free sheets. Of course, it wasn't the right time for her that day, and to tell you the truth, the lady was even dull for me to want to smile. Luckily we brought along monkey, and got a couple of good shots. She's normally so expressive, that why it surprised me so much to see her so different. Maybe next time we'll go with Hilary, who takes fabulous pictures. :) Enjoy everyone! She's getting to big, I'm afraid they don't stay this size for very long.










3 comments:

Amanda said...

I think she looks so much like you!! What a totally cutie.

Marie Rogerson said...

Nessa she is so cute!!!! The photo shoot may not have been the best but these pics are great! Every time I see her it makes me wish Emilia had cute red hair like her! I especially like the one of her in the little tub/bucket thing. Can't wait to see you guys- 3 weeks and counting!!!!

The Cooks said...

Regardless of the 'dull' photographer, Taelin looks adorable in these photos!! Oh, and I would be glad to take them anytime :)