Friday, October 10, 2008

Oct. 8th and 9th: At Lindsay's House

Sorry, the photobucket wouldn't load it after I added the text. I"ll do it up above!

Since Mom, Dad and the clan are in Sacramento, visiting Uncle Chas and family; Lindsay needed someone to watch Rylin so that she could go to classes. She's taking a full load of classes, so we got to hang out with Rylin for 3 fun days. Monday, Rylin came to us, and then on Wedneday and Thursday we went to them, and spent the night. It was funny to see Rylin and Taelin interact. And when Lindsay got home, it was sooooo good to be able to sit down and talk to her alone, something we haven't done in a while.

1 comments:

Judy said...

Is Lindsay your sister? How fun to be able to spend time with them. My computer wouldn't download the pictures, I'll have to look later, but what fun times.