Last time I was proud of my "gardening", and wrote the title as "getting my gardener on", Jake thought that that was meaning I was "getting it on with a gardener"....anyone agree?!? Those who know me might know that I am just a tad bit naive, but I wanted that to mean that I was getting my gardener grove on. Tell me what you think!!! (I know there are secret people out there that visit this blog but never leave comments...)
So, I've been canning lately, my first year all by myself without my mom's wisdom/hand. So, without too many mistakes, applesauce with my friend Danielle on Saturday and today and Salsa with my friend Kristy a couple of weeks ago and then today by myself. I'm very happy to say that I have actually eaten these things and they aren't too bad! Kinda cool.
All for now, Vanessa
Monday, October 20, 2008
HEAD IN THE GUTTER?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm with you....I guess I might be naive to. I don't think I would take it like that. and congrats on the canning. always feels so good.
I too am a huge fan of canning. I enjoy doing it because I feel like I've accomplished something and it gives you such a satisfying feeling. Good for you!
I totally knew what you meant!! Tell your hubby to get his mind out of the gutter!! J/K LOL!!
You're just a regular Martha Stewart- gardening, canning, blogging- where will the talents end? I can't wait to see you guys in November. I wish I was there now to taste your salsa...yum!!!! Oh and haven't we always known Jake had a dirty mind? Don't lie that's why you love him! ;-) Miss ya!!!!
Canning! I want to learn, I may have to convince you to teach me in the future. By the way, Kelton is such a cutie and was so patient waiting for his pizza on Saturday with mixup and all.
Post a Comment