Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I LOVE YOUR BLOG AWARD!

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others.The questions are as follows:

1. Where is your cell phone? bathroom

2. Where is your significant other? work

3. Your hair color? blondish

4. Your mother? thoughtful

5. Your father? hardworking

6. Your favorite thing? family

7. Your dream last night? dreams?

8. Your dream/goal? celestial

9. The room you're in? living room

10. Your hobby? learning

11. Your fear? unprepared (sorry hiliary, it was too good not to steal)

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy

13. Where were you last night? home

14. What you're not? selfish

15. One of your wish-list items? mission

16. Where you grew up? washington (state)

17. The last thing you did? baked

18. What are you wearing? jeans

19. Your TV? recording

20. Your pet? none

21. Your computer? fun

22. Your mood? busy (chase is on my lap instead of sleeping)

23. Missing someone? always

24. Your car? minivan

25. Something you're not wearing? makeup

26. Favorite store? Michael's

27. Your summer? short

28. Love someone? forever

29. Your favorite color? blues

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Saturday?
this is hard...I'm not one of few words....so give it a try and have fun with it! :)
Here are the seven people I'm tagging for the "I Love Your Blog" award: 1. Marie Rogerson 2. Erika Young 3. Katie Brodniak 4. Jenny Place 5.Emily Hendrickson 6.Paije Abplanalp

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, I visit your blog daily! Gotta check on my babies. I want to see who else "KNOWS HIM". I love Kelton! I could just pinch their cheeks off! Although, you haven't blogged in awhile have you? Yes, 'gettin' your gardner groove on, means that you are becoming an accomplished gardner. Get with the program Jacob! It's pretty sad when an old lady like myself knows the "lingo" better than you! Okay, love ya' all