Jake has been asking me to cut my hair, but when I'm pregnant my hair grows out really nice and thick- so I always grow it out...then by the time the kids are 2-3 months, my hair is back to being thin and limp and although I was loving it... I did it for my husband. So, here it is. I even went for the haircut that him and my mom thought would be cute on me, but what I was REALLy scared to do.
I am still trying to get the hang of styling it...but I'm getting better. I was in the chair for 2 hours since the girl was a newby...she did a great job though- and Lindsay and Talea were there to help out with Taelin...Lindsay got hers cut way cute too. Well, here's to loosing close to 11 inches of hair or more!

2 comments:
I LOVE your new "do"- your Mom and Jake were right!
looks good!
Post a Comment