Saturday, March 22, 2008

Week of 3-17-08 ~ Everyday is Something New!

Here is finally a good smile on the camera! She had just woken up after a huge nap...so I grabbed the camera quickly! Beautiful little girl!

I took the kids to get their pictures on Wednesday, and this was her outfit. By the time we finished with the boys and the cousin group, she was completely done! But, this is her super cute outfit bought by her great grandpa otto. The shirt under it is white with red poka-dots and lace on the edges! Little girl clothes are super fun!

She changes so much, here are so more smiles for Grma Choffin. Taelin was just talking and smiling at her forever, so I had a chance to stand off to the side so she didn't see the camera! She's so funny about seeing it and getting all serious!

0 comments: