On November 1st, uncle Tommy passed away. It was a very hard time for our family. The month of October was filled with him being in our lives. We enjoyed everyday we had with him.
Then it was picture time for our family! I've always dreamt of perfect Fall pictures...and I think when we did these, everyone cried at least once! Augh! oh well...the perfect life or the real life, right?!
By the way, doesn't Jacob look amazing? Lost 41 lbs!!!
AND THEN...FOOTBALL SEASON!!! Wew what a few months of our first tackle experience and Chase's first year of flag! The boys played great and did awesome. Kelton has seevers disease where his achilis tendon gets very swollen and inflamed, but he's a trooper and does his best. Chase played so well and their team dominated! Daddy was an awesome coach!



.jpg)





.jpg)
1 comments:
41 pounds!! Amazing. And I loved those family pictures.,
Post a Comment