Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Washington Visit! Happy Birthday Grandma!

My Grandma Bryan had a birthday and my mom, Corey and I went to visit :)
It was so fun to be with Aunt Susan (miss her face so much!) and spend time with Grandma and Grandpa at a home that fills me with childhood memories. Loved seeing cousins and hanging out with them for a short but sweet time. I love how much my aunt and mom laugh with eachother, how they often pee themselves and laugh so hard they can't move. I think it's such a refreshing scene knowing that two people that are so different can still have such a healthy love for eachother. I lean on Aunt Sue so much when we're all together. I think her kids are some lucky ducks! Too bad they all live so far away (north and southeast). One of these days we'll have to have a cousins reunion and laugh our butts off! I LOVE you Grandma, I love how you always make me feel special, loved and the center of your world for those moments I get to spend with you. I love listening to your stories of motherhood and grma-hood, looking at your wall pictures and helping when I can. Grandpa, you are my hero. You are kind, creative and patient. I am grateful to have you both as mentors. I miss you so much.
 



0 comments: