Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sept, October and November CATCH UP! WEW!

September 2012: Visit to Grandma's Vernal House
We visited Vernal for Kimber and Nick's First Endowment Sessions and Kimber's Bridal Shower for Nick's Family. It was so fun to have all the grandkids together all squished and eating ramen! I love this picture, they played so well and we ended up hanging out at the Paynes house for a a whole day just to let the kids play. They had so much fun! I love how Rylin and Taelin don't fight anymore, or tattle (thank goodness!) and the boys are now getting into the fighting stage...but the fighting is manageable, and more like "please share" than anything else.
 




Football season and Soccer Season are here! Its beautiful weather and so nice to enjoy it with these cuties!


KIMBER'S WEDDING DAY!!!! Since both Mom and Kimber lived in Vernal at this time, and the wedding and reception were done up here in Rexburg, that meant that I got to do a lot of the running around stuff :) Which, I seriously don't mind. I just had a HUGE school carnival and bike for kids activities that went through the summer, and fall! wew! I wasn't nearly as organized as I would have liked (hence my camera battery wasn't even fully charged when we went to take after temple pictures! urgh!!!) but we all survived, got thousands of pictures and they got sealed! What a joy to see!


HALLOWEEN: So, Daddy ends up cleaning out most pumpkins, because I declare as the mommy, I shouldn't have to do gross things that I can't stand anymore. Sometimes I don't get a choice, but in this, I DO! SO...Daddy does make the kids clean out their first pumpkin, and try everyyear. The older boys don't mind, but Evan FREAKED out! Kept screaming "icky!" and Taelin was right along with him, but they all kept trying to scare him (he's also afraid of spiders)...and he gives such a great response...its kinda funny. So, the kids all got simple pumpkin faces...or we'd be here for hours. As it is, Jacob and I already have sore wrists...and one kids' can't be any cooler than the next! :) Happy Halloween and cute costumes! Taelin: Tangled/Repunzel; Evan: spider (he screamed when we'd put on any other costume); Kelton: Hulk, and Chase: Blue Power Ranger! Jacob and I were pirates.

 
 




 
 
NOVEMBER: We headed down to Vegas!!! With two of our favorite people on the planet, Kyle and Courtney. We went to a magic show, walked the strip, hung out and relaxed. It was a much needed vacation, and we walked ALOT, so we ate ALOT!!!
 

0 comments: