It was Taelin's 4th bday on the 8th of January, and we celebrated on the 7th. She was so excited to put together this music party. I made her announcements on photoshop and she delivered it to 8 friends. Some were boys (but didn't end up showing up) so we did the music theme instead of the princess party she wanted...but I'm so glad we did! It was so fun! We set up a little stage downstairs and the girls all watched/danced to taelin's favorite "moove and groove" dvd. They sang, danced, played and ate cake and were so sweet, kind and mellow! It was amazing. I didn't feel tired at all! The boys were gone at bball games with Jacob, so it was nice and chill. Definitely love all these sweet little girls! Taelin is so blessed to be surrounded by so many great girls!
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Holy Cow I can't believe that little girl I held at her blessing is now FOUR!! Give her lots of love from us! Happy Birthday Taelin!
Post a Comment